Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My thoughts on some of life's eternal issues

On riding a taxi in Manila:
Cabbies from hell are a fact of life.

On narcissism:
Perfectly natural. Loving oneself shouldn't be a crime. Especially if no one else will do the loving for you.

On boredom:
Arguably the worst crime when you're young.

On UP:
Best damn days of my life.

On happiness:
Happiness is getting together with the fam to gorge on mangga & ginisang bagoong and Coke after taking a late afternoon siesta.

On haute couture:
Beauty is unavoidable. Looking is free anyway.

On shopping:
3 words: Mango = RETAIL LUST.

On soulmates:
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away. I dunno where my soul is, much less my soulmate.

On texting:
The Ayalas are robbing us blind. Best solution I see: marry into the Ayalas.

On life:
Life is a beach. Either that, or it's a bitch. Now get me to a beach, but quick!

No comments: