Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Muay Thai Update: The Contender Asia and the 24th SEA Games



Hot diggity dang! Yezzuuhh! It's coming. I just saw the uber-short teaser on AXN last weekend. Man, I thought the top dogs at the station were never gonna air the show here in the Philippines. Woohoo! I dunno what I was sulking around the past few weeks for, just coz I couldn't find any schedule for the show listed in the Philly site. But silly ole me, of course they're gonna be showing it here. That's chamillions of mucho dinero worth of product ad endorsements down the drain smelling like poop if they leave us out of the loop. (Yeah, rhyme intended.)

Dang it, it's gonna be nothing short of awesome!

***

Speaking of awesome, the RP Muay Thai Team won't be showing them good ole Thais (or any other nationality for that matter) any lovin' when they duke it out in the ring in the upcoming SEA Games on December 6-15 in Bangkok. We are so bringin' it!


No comments: