Friday, January 25, 2008

Show Time: Fight Science 2008

Fellow fight nerds out there, heads up!

I know it's a little late in the game, so before I delay further, here's the schedule for the second season of Fight Science, premiering on the National Geographic Channel this weekend. Not sure which episodes get shown when, but at the very least, you can anticipate the time and days they're airing.

Manila/Singapore Time:

Jan27/Sun/1700
Feb07/Thu/1900
Feb08/Fri/0600
Feb14/Thu/1000
Feb15/Fri/0000
Feb15/Fri/0400


After this, my eyes almost popped a capillary or two from the strain of going through each page in the Philippine show sked site. Be my guest in scoping out the entire season run of this headbangin', super kickass series. (Pun entirely intended.)

Check out the National Geographic Channel, one of my favorite TV hangouts ever since I chanced upon JWP's documentary on a Muay Thai prizefighter's life in the 2006 run of the ShowReal Asia series. Yeah, I know, no schedule for this here show. (All I know is that it's showing tonight on NGC at 8pm, Philippine time.) I'm still bracing myself for the long haul sitting in front of the monitor, flipping through page upon page on the lookout for the time sked of said series. Maybe next week, if I get inspired enough to go through the whole ordeal yet again, who knows.

In the meantime, happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Mixed martial arts on National Geographic? That's wild!

Now you've got me in the mood to watch "Ong Bak" again...

Are you familiar with the Bakbakan school?

I may visit here again, since I like martial arts. To me, the perfect combination would be Muay Thai (stand-up fighting) and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (ground fighting).

fafarrahzzi said...

nope, can't say i'm familiar with that. although the name does sort of ring a bell..

checked out your site and saw that you're into ID as well. cool. i'm sort of a newbie myself. i don't usually come across a lot of blogger IDeologists.