Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Not Hungry.. Not Per Se...


Dammit. I am sooo making an appearance over at Salcedo Market soon for one of these babies.

It's been so long since I dropped by the area. Heck, it's been sooo long since I actually got up and about on a weekend morning. If it weren't for my semioccasional efforts to lifestyle-shift into the Sunday morning racing scene whenever I think I could muster enough strength for it, anyone would have easily taken me for a totally nocturnal little something-something. Of course such things skewed to the contrary I try to document without exception in this blog, if only to commemorate the days when I do get some weekend UV exposure and show that I could be a little less of the lazy ass that I usually am.

Plus, this is to serve as proof against the claim once made in fifth grade by our dear valedictorian that I was a bloodsucking Bram Stoker devotee. Spawn of Dracula, that little Lea Salonga wannabe said. Flippo. I mean, come on. I didn't even know about Bela Lugosi or the nosferatu until the following year. That was when Dad broke in the adult-level Grolier encyclopedia set and I learned of worlds outside the four corners of Zamboanga City. That was also the first time I came across the term "schizophrenia."

Shit, I'm rambling again. Gotta feed.

Oh, no—not these! Please, no!

Photos courtesy of TSOGB.

No comments: