Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well, lookie here!

I'm back, baby!

And that's coz I'm getting stressed out. There you have it, I blog whenever I am stressed out. But no worries. It's all good here, loving it. Just about.

Kasi naman. Why did I have to have a sort of thing with someone who goes to the same office as me? And who in fact goes to the same office at around the same time as me, like right now, when I'm supposed to be slaving my brown arse away in front of Gossip Girl and not in front of a half-cooked Powerpoint presentation. I was waxing sentimental over the whole thing (the aforementioned "sort of thing", not the PPT presentation) when he showed up uninvited. For what? A damn football game? Turn-off!

And why do I always have to write about such things anyway. My first stab at blogging in what, 7 months? On what--some boy? Gad, that's.... sad.

But yeah, I'm loving it here. Got in just before the recession hit, haha. Just like Ohms in Singapore. Yeahbah! As friends can attest to, my timing's pretty off in most cases. But this time, well, I think I've paid for it enough already. I was starting to get depressed (see below post entitled "Someday").

Some people I know would call it luck, which to me betrays their sense of insecurity and lack of faith in how this whole fate thing works for people who do work for things to happen. I worked too damn hard for this. Everything I've done in my previous company had been leading up to this. After all those months of intense prayer and relentless preparation (inside and outside the office), I got "lucky" and scored a pretty decent offer. And I'm loving it here now. Especially after I got regularized after my 3rd month on the job, so life is pretty rosy now, hehe.

And now I'm back on the blogosphere. For the same mundane reasons, but dang it, I'm back. I miss writing. I had to disappear for a while in case headhunters actually took an interest in my cyber profile and Googled me. Yes, I am Google-able. Used to be anyway, and this blog was one of the things that linked to me. It wouldn't exactly be a good idea to share more details than what are listed in the resume now, would it?

Gotta get back to (slave)work now. After all, people don't call this a country of (and for) slaves for nothing.


Keep you posted, for sure. The Saga continues in a few...

No comments: