Tuesday, June 21, 2005

On Love

I was planning to launch into a winding narrative on the events that transpired during the Fête de la Musique last Saturday. But I'll save that for tomorrow. Or whenever I can attend to the matter of my neglected blog.

Because I'm craving for certain things as of the mo, lemme share with you...

The Top 5 Things I'm Loving Now

5. OPM
As evidenced by the newly incorporated links in the Muzak section of this page, I chanced upon this cool site that features some of the hottest OPM (original Pinoy music) songs of today. Check out the site at TristanCafe.com.

4. Faith Evans
'Again' and 'Hope' are just fantabulous! And those tats--daym. Cool mama, that sistah.

3. Sex and the City reruns on Wowow
Likewise, let me add that Dawson's Creek reruns on the same channel are also keeping me up way past my bedtime.

2. PLDT
The term telebabad was given new meaning with the seemingly permanent extension of the telco's flat (and hence, muy cheapo) NDD rate. The homefront isn't missing me so much anymore now that I force myself on the fam every other weekend for hours at a time.

1. Macarons!
If I were to describe my first experience with Bizu's Macarons de Paris, the word would be HEAVEN. Oh, I know they've been around for quite some time. I should have taken Chona's word for it when she introduced them to me a coupla years ago. Lately, I find that I have to exercise tremendous will power whenever I pass by their booth in G4. Bread Talk hasn't caught on with me like this patisserie has.

No comments: