Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Noontime Sideshow

It's really quite funny. I just realized this morning that the event they were sending me and the new guy to was this:


It was a foregone conclusion that I was to attend the gig. They asked newboy, but they didn't ask me. "I can't make it, please attend in my place. You'll be going with fafarrahzzi," the boss-man said in an email in which I was cc'ed. Hmmm....

Well. Que varbaridad is all I can say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And also, that we went and we dined and we were treated to a short serenade by no less than Christian Bautista (a schoolmate of ours, I informed him). Does this mean I have to go see his musical that's opening next week? Hmmm. Love you, CB, but no can do.

Takeaway of the Day:

Sometimes I just can't believe how baduy I can get. Yeccchhh... Not to mention, as in this case, the teensiest bit, um, deluded...? And hence, in the grand scheme of things, irrelevant.

Hay, life.

No comments: