Friday, September 19, 2008

The Unraveling

I dunno how stringent the restriction on listening to music during the fasting season is, but I can't work like this. I'm dehydrated, I haven't had a cappuccino or soy latte in weeks, and I'm up to my eyeballs in this thing that I'm doing (recon work for a big-arse oil-and-gas client). Now I ain't complaining. Life is goodah. But looking at the data, I get the overwhelming urge to holler, "Crud! I gotta get an MBA already!"

But I can't cuss. Big no-no. Hence, I need to bring in the usual suspects to keep me afloat today.

A sample of my Nike+ playlist:

1) Prodigy - Firestarter (the first to play everytime!)
2) OK Go - Here It Goes Again
3) Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (MSTRKRFT Remix)
4) Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin' Beats
5) Britney and Madonna - Me Against The Music (Justice Remix)
6) Paul Oakenfold - Ready, Set, Go!
7) My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
8) Kaskade - Be Still
9) Smashing Pumpkins - Doomsday Clock
10) The Killers - Bling

So it goes. Music is my downfall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the prodigy and the pumpkins...

you keep on surprising me :P
hehehehe

fafarrahzzi said...

yeah but i'm really more of a discohead. i headbang to death to the beat of diana ross' the boss and jo boxers' just got lucky... sorry to disappoint, hehe..